A new version of G&S Custom Work Drum Kits for Kontakt.
Based on the first mapping created by Sascha Franck.
I have updated the files for Kontakt 5, added multi-outputs and added effects on the indivudual sounds. Added some Reverb on the Aux sends too...I am working on some scripting also...might see the light in the near future...
FREE to download and use, please respect license (included in the zip file)
Here's a pic I took this monring of my Eko 100 Family. The family recently added a new sister, it's the first on the left.
This is one of the last guitars that I have bought and restored, in this case it was mostly a repair job. The guitar was almost complete, but was missing the bridge (I fitted a new one, not original) and the string nut was broken, and has been replaced with a new one. No other big damages, except for a small crack on one side. The label on the inside doesn't have a date on it, but it should probably be from 1964-65.
This is a strange, mostly unknown bass, it should be a Rex/Ariston bass from the 60s, but it has no brand on the headstock and no other kind of symbol on anything.
Tuners are like the one found on old Eko basses, tailpiece (and bridge) is the same found on some Rex basses ( see here and here) , the pickuard is identical to a "Diamond" bass I have seen on ebay lately...
The bass was completely painted in black, only the frets had not been painted. Everything else was covered with a thick layer of black paint. Luckily it was an amateur job and the paint could be quite easily removed, but it took half a bottle of turpentine to remove it completely!!!
Under the black it revealed a beautiful red/yellow sunburst paint, and no big damages or scratches.
Today I got a new guitar, it's a strange guitar and there's no info on the net about it.
The sticker on the headstock says "Lenz e Song, modello England". It should be an Italian guitar from the 60's or early 70's. But this brand is nowhere to be found on the net. It's probably some kind of re-branding from other companies (someone suggested Bartolini or Gemelli)...If you have any info please write me.
This guitar had been covered with some leopard-like fabric, I had to remove it and to take all the glue out using some turpentine. Luckily the glue wasn't too strong and I was able to remove it all without damaging the original sunburst too much. The guitar is in great shape (just some small scratches) and plays well.